Monday, March 10, 2008

Here We Go, Here We Go, Here We Go.....

Here I am, sat with the writers most dreaded nemesis, the blank page! However having now slain the mighty white virgin beast, by means of the mighty pen stroke (or in this case ‘keystrokes’), I guess I can just dive into creating my first blog?

Government Control
One of the major things to exercise my mind these days is the amount of control this present Labour government wants to impose on all of our individual lives. We appear to be run by autonomous, over zealous, “Nanny-type” control freaks who think that it is their business to engineer even the minutest portions of our individual lives and liberties. I am convinced that, if it had its way, this government would introduce legislation mandating what we should, on any given day, or part of the day, eat, drink, read in the newspapers, watch on television, listen to on the radio or even think.

The sooner we loose these Soviet style, Centralist, Orwellian control freaks the better it will be for all of us.

Well, there it is! I have got my first rant off my chest – now let me continue.

No comments: